- Human desires are like an octopus, eager to grab from all directions. But sometimes entangled in his own desires.
- Judge a woman on her talents and credentials and not on her appearance.
- Too much sweetness sometimes ends up in bitterness.
- Behind too much praise, there is hidden criticism.
- Jealousy is mostly the outcome of one’s own weaknesses and incapabilities.
- If you are too humble, people will take you for granted.
- Simplicity, humbleness, sincerity, truthfulness and such other big words are losing their importance day by day in this materialistic world.